Bookmark this page on your home web browser or follow us on Facebook for updates on our operational status and ideas to keep you and your loved ones healthy, informed and engaged.
Please note: We do not endorse or receive funds to advertise any of the third-party sites or services listed or referenced on this page.
Fitness and Wellness - You can stay healthy and fit while at home.
- Check out these tips to support your immune system during COVID-19.
- These Silver Sneakers Fitness Classes are great for older adults.
- Missing staying active? Need to relieve some stress? Join our Fitness on Demand Flex Account to access our entire library of various virtual fitness classes, or learn how to boost your mood naturally.
- Try these at home workouts safely in your own house or yard.
- Access the Cuyahoga County Public Library's digital content and eBooks.
- Scholastic is offering free online classes for Pre-K to Grades 6+.
- Learn to draw with your kids.
- Adults can explore their crafty side with these DIY projects.
- Learn to be a National Park Service Junior Ranger.
- Support our local restaurants for some great local eats.
- Search online for local hikes and walks at All Trails.
- You can explore these five US National Parks in a special virtual tour.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the trails of Cleveland MetroParks.
- Check out the Cleveland MetroParks Zoo virtual tours.
- Explore outer space with NASA.
- Learn how technology is evolving in the world of sports and take a virtual tour using Google Earth or visit different ballparks, soccer & football stadiums, basketball arenas and rugby pitches all around the world.
- Step up to the plate with these at home baseball clinics.
- Looking to test your soccer skills? Try our at home soccer clinics, but don't use your hands!
- Game, set, match. Our at home tennis clinics will keep you informed and entertained.
- Try some family fun with these outdoor games.
- Google Arts & Culture teamed up with over 500 museums and galleries around the world to bring anyone and everyone virtual tours and online exhibits of some of the most famous museums around the world.
- Create a COVID-19 time capsule.
- Try some family-friendly Minute to Win It games.
- Play a board game at your house or an online board game.
- Create an indoor or outdoor obstacle course.