There always have to be rules!
- A maximum of two entries will be accepted per artist. There in a non-refundable entry fee of $10 per piece.
- Artists accepted from Solon and neighboring communities.
- All artwork must have a label on the back of the frame that is provided on the application.
- Artwork must be ready to hang.
- Finished size minimum is 8" x 10" with a maximum of 24" x 30".
- Artwork must be entrant's own work and must be current and completed within the last three years.
- Subject matter must be family-friendly.
- Judges' subjective opinions will be final.
- No Entry Forms/Fees or changes will be accepted on drop-off day.
What else do you need to know?
ARTWORK DROP OFF | Thursday, September 8 9 AM - 5 PM
All submissions must be dropped off at Solon Center for the Art, 3615 SOM Center Road, Solon OH 44139
APPLICATION & SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE
- Juried Show Application
- High-quality Images (jpeg) of entry (maximum 2 per artist)
- Art Identification Forms for each piece of work. Please email images along with identification forms to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please PRINT 2 copies of the Art Identification Forms; when art is dropped off one label should be attached to art and one copy of art labels attached to application.
OPENING RECEPTION | Wednesday, September 14 at 6 PM
Artwork will be exhibited at Solon Center for the Arts Gallery | September 14 - November 1
EXHIBITION PHOTO PICK-UP | November 1 9 AM - 6 PM
All artwork must be picked up from the Solon Center for the Arts on Tuesday, November 1.
Artwork for Sale!
Artists are encouraged to offer their work for sale. Should you agree, on the Entry Form there is a place to indicate the price of each piece. If a price is not listed, the artwork will not be for sale. If a piece sells, 70% will go to the artist and 30% will go to the SCA Gallery. SCA will then pay the artist after the show closes.
For more information, please contact Maria Klein at email@example.com or 440.337.1402