Peddler/Solicitor License

Record Request

Residential Parking Permit Application

Residential Parking Permits for the ABC Streets

Community Relations Request Form

Tours of the Station, Speakers, other activities...

Gunlock Release Form

Fill out this form before picking up your gunlock.

Application for Alarm Permit

Business or Residential Permit with location, type, area and notification information necessary to the Police Department.

Business Security Contact Record Form

A confidential form for emergency numbers and alarm information.

House Watch Request Form

The House Watch Program provides special attention to be placed on your home or business during your leave of absence. It is the responsibility of the home or business owner to contact the Solon Police Department at 440-248-1234 if the House Watch or Special Attention is to be extended or terminated early.

House Watches will not be granted based on the following:

  • No 1 day House Watches
  • No House Watch if residence will be occupied by anyone

House Watch requests can be can be completed online here or can picked up a form at the Solon Police Department, filled out and mailed to Solon Police Department.