- If you are injured, and unable to speak, the only info law enforcement has to find your loved ones is the address on your drivers license
- Is someone always at that address?
- Average time to unite loved ones is 6 hours
- Voluntarily providing your Emergency Contact Information means First Responders can find your loved ones in minutes, not HOURS
- It's FREE, SECURE, and takes just a couple of minutes
Go to MyEmergencyContactInfo.org
or The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
to enter your emergency contact information.
Please contact us if you need more information. My family and I worked with our law enforcement and government officials to create this law after my son was involved in an accident and it took 7 long hours to find me. He died from his injuries.
Stay safe and protect your family,