There are rooms at City Hall that are available for Solon civic group meetings. Scheduled rooms are subject to cancellation should a governmental need arise.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR USE OF CITY HALL
- Available to civic groups only.
- Available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. (No Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.)
- No food or beverage is allowed.
- If the form is returned by mail or email, allow 3 days for confirmation of your request.
- Reservations are not taken more than 1 year in advance.
To schedule a room, print and complete the City Hall Usage Form
. You may then mail, bring it to City Hall or email to the address on the form.
If there is any change to the scheduling information after submitting it, call 440-248-1155. We also recommend calling 1 week in advance of your meeting to confirm your arrangements.